Mercedes-Benz Ponton owners, mechanics, technicians, enthusiasts, technical writers, and photographers...
If you have a desire to share your Mercedes-Benz Ponton knowledge, passion, and experiences, then why not consider utilizing your writing and/or photography skills (amateur or seasoned) to make these pages a more comprehensive resource? Example articles can be found on the Workshop page and the Ponton Extra! page.
If you need help getting started, the editor will help develop your content for the Mercedes-Benz Ponton website. Send ideas, technical information, drafts, or finished work to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The door is open...
The editor is seeking: articles, experiences, instructive guides, facts, figures, photos, stories, and technical data which pertains (but is not limited) to:
- Your Mercedes-Benz Ponton (past, present or future)
- Binz variants (pick-up / wagon / ambulance)
- Photos of your Pon'-ton-o-bil'-ia
- Pollmann variants (hearse)
- Swing axles
- Daimler-Benz / Studebaker-Packard alliance / Establishing a USA dealer network
- Ponton-era "Mercedes-Benz in aller Welt" publications
- OEM radios (Becker / Telefunken / Blaupunkt / Philips)
- Ulonite 105 reflectors (sources for reproductions or new)
- Tool kits (original) for Mercedes-Benz Pontons
- Interior colors (cloth, leather, MB-Tex)
- Shift linkage bushing (technical and illustrated)