Mercedes-Benz Ponton owners, mechanics, technicians, enthusiasts, technical writers, and photographers...
Share your Mercedes-Benz Ponton knowledge, experiences, and passion! Consider utilizing your writing and/or photography skills to make this website a more comprehensive resource. Example articles can be found on the Workshop page and the Ponton Extra! page.
If you need help getting started, the editor can assist in developing content for the Mercedes-Benz Ponton website. Submit ideas, technical information, drafts, or finished work to email@example.com
The door is open...
The editor is seeking: articles, experiences, instructive guides, facts, figures, photos, stories, and technical data, which pertains (but is not limited) to:
- Your Mercedes-Benz Ponton (past, present or future)
- Binz variants (pick-up / wagon / ambulance)
- Photos of your Pon'-ton-o-bil'-ia
- Pollmann variants (hearse)
- Swing axles
- Daimler-Benz / Studebaker-Packard alliance / Establishing a USA dealer network
- Ponton-era "Mercedes-Benz in aller Welt" publications
- OEM radios (Becker / Telefunken / Blaupunkt / Philips)
- Ulonite 105 reflectors (sources for reproductions or new)
- Tool kits (original) for Mercedes-Benz Pontons
- Interior colors (cloth, leather, MB-Tex)
- Shift linkage bushing (technical and illustrated)
Send us your best — write today!